NWA App Q

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASH

I heard a rumor that the 1400 Apps NW recieved DID NOT include any PCL or XJ pilots, as they were not allowed to apply for 30 days after the app window opened. Some kind of contractual thing. Sounds strange to me, is it true? If so NWA will have over 2,000 apps by the time it's done.

Probably has something to do with a flow through being worked on for XJ pilots...not sure what is going on with PCL pilots...probably something related.

I heard a rumor that the 1400 Apps NW recieved DID NOT include any PCL or XJ pilots, as they were not allowed to apply for 30 days after the app window opened. Some kind of contractual thing. Sounds strange to me, is it true? If so NWA will have over 2,000 apps by the time it's done.

By the time what's done? I have heard of no application "window".

Well after working at XJ for 7 and half years I learned that I never want anything to do with NW again in my life

how many people can flow up from xj per month? Is there a stipulation as to how properly staffed you are before the flow up?

Well after working at XJ for 7 and half years I learned that I never want anything to do with NW again in my life

Thanks for sharing!

I'll text the gang we'd sent over to your house to force you to apply...and tell them to "Abort".

Now, now Occam, it wasn't the people or the crews, it was your managment, and the defacto managment at XJ that I hated.

Now, now Occam, it wasn't the people or the crews, it was your managment, and the defacto managment at XJ that I hated.

Then it sounds like a pretty easy fix.

Stay away.

1. All your problems will be solved.
2. You'll be guaranteed prosperity and happiness.

The essence of simplicity!

Latest resources

Back