• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW 3/10 class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard people from the december classes have been awarded the bus. I don't know when they start training though.

I heard people from the december classes have been awarded the bus. I don't know when they start training though.

Actually anyone in the Jan 28th class that wanted the bus got it out of DTW. So newhires can bid the bus as long as they can bid the APA. 757 went down to seniority 5077 which should be a nov-dec hire. The last APA closed on the 5th so the new awards should be out around the 20th i guess. I am thinking the 757 is going to get to the bottom here very soon.

Why is it going so junior?

Retirements and under staffing, on top of not hiring for 6 years. That's what a lot of people dont understand between DAL and NWA. DAL has been hiring for a year so things are already shaking out. If a merger doesnt happen i would predict new hires going straight to the 757 and 320 by the end of the year. Put it this way guys hired last year were hired at a higher seniority number then i did as a new hire this year. Retirements are out pacing the new hiring.

Where are these people that can hold the 757 so soon being based? I assume that means reserve for a very long time. Any idea how long it's going to take to hold a line on the -9 in DTW or MSP?

Anyone know if there are classes scheduled after June 9th?

Where are these people that can hold the 757 so soon being based? I assume that means reserve for a very long time. Any idea how long it's going to take to hold a line on the -9 in DTW or MSP?

Anyone know if there are classes scheduled after June 9th?

Blocks are being given to 747 SO guys straight out of training, DC9 supposedly is around 2 months and you get a block. This is just my hunch but I think the 757 in the next year will see alot of movement. Once the 787s actually are available i think the 757 people will start to empty out of the 757 and switch to the 787. Thats just my guess though. As far as classes go i dont know specific dates but people were talking about AUG classes already. FWIW

Latest resources

Back