• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Snakeplt

I Fly For Catering
Looks like PAY WILL BE SUBSTANDARD...
Looks like RETRO WILL BE EXTREEEEEMELY SUBSTANDARD...
Looks like the RCA CRAP WILL BITE THIS PILOT GROUP IN THE ASS...

Looks like another JACKED UP TEAMSTERS DEBACLE !!!!

The Teamsters SUCK...
Our MEC NEEDS to be REPLACED...

If you are thinking about coming to NUTJETS, PLEEEEEEEASE read all of the posts on this board and consider the fact that more people are LEAVING NUTJets during indoc because of the HORRIBLE pay and working conditions...including this STINKING RCA deal that our EXTREMELY WEAK MEC has decided to pursue as A GOOD DEAL ! WROOOOOOONG AGAIN MEC...thanks for NOTHING !!!

Snakeplt said:
Does this really surprise you? From a business standpoint there is no basis to give anywhere close to the 100% raises you guys were touting about a couple months ago... Remember "Uncle Warren" is all about making "Uncle Warren" rich...

Sad to see you guys not get more money, but really shouldn't be surprising to anyone who viewed it from a business standpoint...

Ok........

First, where did you get this info? Reliable sources? Care to share the numbers? Also, what is RCA?

Snakeplt said:
Looks like RETRO WILL BE EXTREEEEEMELY SUBSTANDARD...
Looks like the RCA CRAP WILL BITE THIS PILOT GROUP IN THE ASS...

Looks like another JACKED UP TEAMSTERS DEBACLE !!!!

The Teamsters SUCK...
Our MEC NEEDS to be REPLACED...

If you are thinking about coming to NUTJETS, PLEEEEEEEASE read all of the posts on this board and consider the fact that more people are LEAVING NUTJets during indoc because of the HORRIBLE pay and working conditions...including this STINKING RCA deal that our EXTREMELY WEAK MEC has decided to pursue as A GOOD DEAL ! WROOOOOOONG AGAIN MEC...thanks for NOTHING !!!
First, how do you know this - do you have any written confirmation or any hard data? Second, when you mention poor working conditions (yes, everyone knows NJA pay is waaaaay too low), are you talking day-to-day flying? I thought the 7/7 schedule was supposed to be pretty good.

Time to vote the Teamsters out. Leave them to the trucking industry...

5th year Capt

I thought a 5th year Capt. on the present contract could make around $75K, live just about any place he wanted to, fly neat equipment, all day time. I know quite a few guys who work there, yea they would like more money, but they are pretty happy with their job. Does not sound too bad to me. If I were 20 years younger I would be beating on their door. Remember if you fly because you like it you will not be disappointed, if you are in it for the money, you might be disappointed.

Until someone finds ANY union negotiated contract that included a 100%+ raise then there is no way any company is going to roll over easily to give it, nor the mediator. The sad thing is we should have had a contract 3 years ago with say a 40-50% raise and be working on the second 40-50% raise now for the next contract. It comes a step at a time, not all at once.

Well said pilotyip, I have given the same advice many times, this is no business to go into to make money, but you can't beat the view!!

Well Mr. Niteflyer, sorry to burst your bubble, but all you have to do is review the recent SWA flight attendant contract to see that THEY have achieved a 110% improvement on their contract over the life of it....NEXT !!!!!!

Snakeplt said:
Well Mr. Niteflyer, sorry to burst your bubble, but all you have to do is review the recent SWA flight attendant contract to see that THEY have achieved a 110% improvement on their contract over the life of it....NEXT !!!!!!
Yes, but they're 121 F/As- They earned it.

"THEY have achieved a 110% improvement on their contract over the life of it....NEXT !!!!!!"

You've already answered for me with the OVER THE LIFE OF THE CONTRACT.

Lets look at NJA's current contract:

Started: $27,000 / Year

Currently 5th Year Cpt Pay: $61,000 / Year

Equivalent: 225% increase in pay over the life of the contract.

Hope everyone reads the next one closely if they are going to play # games.

I was talking about 100% + At the beginning of the contract, did SWA F/A's get that? I don't have their contract in front of me.

No it's very simple. If you take the LIFETIME earnings that you will make at NUTjets and Multiply it by 110%, THAT is what I meant regarding the SWA FA contract.

Latest resources

Back