• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nrt - Nwa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our Asia-based F/A's are referred to as "South Girls", because they work the "South" destinations out of the NRT hub.

Tip: Under no circumstances should you hook up with a South Girl for dinner in her native country. The tab for the stuff she orders will never be under $300. The most dangerous thing is the Pacific is a South Girl with a menu in her hand.

Our Asia-based F/A's are referred to as "South Girls", because they work the "South" destinations out of the NRT hub.

Tip: Under no circumstances should you hook up with a South Girl for dinner in her native country. The tab for the stuff she orders will never be under $300. The most dangerous thing is the Pacific is a South Girl with a menu in her hand.

Are you sure about that? I can think of a few things in Thailand that just might trump a menu--don't ask!

Schwanker

3 important phrases to learn in Thai:

1. Are you a girl?
2. Have you always been a girl?
3. If not, can you keep a secret?

3 important phrases to learn in Thai:

1. Are you a girl?
2. Have you always been a girl?
3. If not, can you keep a secret?
4. If not, say hi to General Lee for me.

I apologize.....I really do....GL: I love ya man....I had to say it though...it was too perfect a setup...the voices in my head forced me to the keyboard...I had no choice...I'm sure you understand.

Do people in Europe know who the heck NWA is? Maybe in AMS, but that is about it. How about in Africa, Latin America, South America, the Caribbean, etc? But hey, they will ALL know who we are soon, and you will look great in your Sub Commander uniform, along with your hat.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That's exactly what happened when Pan Am was assimilated by Delta.

Pan Am was the most recognized trademark second only to Coca Cola.

I still think that my Pan Am hat is better looking than the German U-boat Commander hat.

At Pan Am, we used to say that we had white hats and black socks while Delta Pilots had black hats and white socks :)

Can NWA pilots start and end trips in NRT?

Yes you can "early DH" over and "Delayed DH" back. If you live in say LA you can Non-rev or jumpseat over and back to NRT but you are on your own - no positve space. I've done it several times but it can be a pain if the flights are full - which they usually are.

Thanks for the information. Mostly just curious about the NRT operation for an upcoming trip to do some diving, fishing and look over some investment ideas.

Which is the crew hotel in MNL? Can you jumpseat NRT/MNL?

Any idea if the local Philippine airlines will let us Jumpseat into Katlican, Cebu, or Bacolod? I'd like to see the islands from the air and the rental options are simply rediculous & don't look all that safe.

No J/S'ing on the Philippino carriers for US pilots.

fv

Word to the wise Philippinas are not your normal submissive Asian gals.... Matriarchal society nuff said stay the hell away.

The Trips are great. Our newhires get to fly these trips all of the time on the whale... sorry to disappoint General Lee who thinks they are all stuck on the DC9. The Hotel is super nice the people are great, food is awesome and there is a lot to do. The hotel will shuttle you to Tokyo or Naritasan where a number of crews are always hanging out.
For you Deltoids this is not the normal out and back overnights your used to. This is a full blown hub for us and we have a whole terminal here. The South Girls Asian Flight attendants are equivelant to what US flight attendants were in the old days....... young, thin, hot, and nice. The nice deal is you can do one long trip and go home if you want. I can't say enough good things about the Japanese people that work for NWA. Word is on the street Delta is planning to outsource our gate agents to a vendor......big mistake if it happens.

Latest resources

Back