NPA Vote Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jneely

Our union says they are disappointed in the results of the election. Well, as the the Communications Department says, "Actions speak louder than words". I can remember when the people running for office acted like they wanted to win. The people that the union should be disappointed in are the people running for office. Not once did I see an indivdual interested in winning any of the open positions actually campaigning nor did I get a single position report in my box. Sure this is the age of the internet, but I, as well as most of the pilots at Airtran, don't want to log on to the internet to see what a candidate stands for. If you want to win, show some balls and fight for the vote. To our president Mike Best, you should be upset with the people running and not the pilot group. Do you want people that can't take the time to spend a few bucks to put their ideas on paper and actually spend some time campaiging on their issues, the people you want working for you? Well I don't. Step up to the plate guys and go with what worked in the old school days. Put some info on paper and put it out there. The reason the vote sucked is because nobody knows you. " Actions Speak Louder Than Words."
Jeff MF Neely

Last edited:
I'm sorry Mr. Neely but I completely disagree with you. Your union should not have to baby you and spoon feed you. We were all reminded repeatedly that position papers were online, with questions and answers. If you can't click a few buttons and read, well then.

You act as though these positions are highly paid and/or desirable. I believe the people running are people who have the time and want to help this pilot group out. They are not trying to "win" you over in the way you are insinuating. You sound like you are in that group of people that believe you are not part of the union. You are just entitled to complain about it.

Ask not what your union can do for you, but what you can do for your union.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Mr. Neely but I completely disagree with you. Your union should not have to baby you and spoon feed you. We were all reminded repeatedly that position papers were online, with questions and answers. If you can't click a few buttons and read, well then.

You act as though these positions are highly paid and/or desirable. I believe the people running are people who have the time and want to help this pilot group out. They are not trying to "win" you over in the way you are insinuating. You sound like you are in that group of people that believe you are not part of the union. You are just entitled to complain about it.

Ask not what your union can do for you, but what you can do for your union.
They are highly paid, aside from any honorable intentions. We all have those. Well, except for 7 of you, and you know who you are.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back