• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA Presidential Election Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any future questions or requests for information can be directed to NPA General Counsel Laura Backus.

National Pilot's Association...

She sure as hell wouldn't be my first choice of contact, either. Did Gaudet not even check with Mike before he fired off a press release for him? At least let the guy get off his trip before you pimp him for a quote.

She sure as hell wouldn't be my first choice of contact, either.
Mine, either.

Did Gaudet not even check with Mike before he fired off a press release for him? At least let the guy get off his trip before you pimp him for a quote.
That whole thing strikes me as odd... I've met and interacted with Gaudet in D.C. for 3 days; he's not a hot-head, so I don't know WTH that's about...

Just goes to show how frickin' clueless those at the NPA who write the press releases are. Their "hard line" comment undercut Mike before he even took charge. Totally clueless comment. His first statement shows his class and understanding of the power of words in print.

"Captain Best will not be bullied by management". If they had written that statement instead of the "hard line" comment, it would have made the union look like the good guys instead of the aggressor.:angryfire

If you wrote that press release, please quit now, you are part of the problem!!!

If you wrote that press release, please quit now, you are part of the problem!!!

I'm with you. I did not like the tone of the original press release and article. I really like how Mike went on record and corrected it.

I also hope he canned whoever sent out the first one (after seriously chewing their a@@)

Nice rebuttal from the new Prez.

Do you guys remember the letters we all had mailed to our homes from Klaus last summer when Mike was the negotiations chairman? The company called him a liar, said he can't be trusted and has his own agenda during mediation, remember that?

I'm not saying that the letter from our PR guy was appropriate, but it was mild by comparison

Hmmm... "has his own agenda"...

That sounds kind of familiar. :rolleyes:

Can't say I was all that upset by the initial press release. The company needs to understand that the dynamic of their pilot group has permanently and substantially changed from what they had 5-7 years ago.

The company needs to understand that the dynamic of their pilot group has permanently and substantially changed from what they had 5-7 years ago.

Sure sounds that way.

But...

Will this pilot group have the balls to do what's necessary?

Voting for the bulldog is great, but the hard part is putting forth some sacrifices. Will the pilots do that?

Hmm...Remains to be seen...

Latest resources

Back