• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA Forum shut down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! I didn't realize there was a competition between one site and another. I thought the intent of both was to provide information to the pilots of Airtran in a calm and resonable discussion. It looks as though all it is is BOD bashing though. Almost the same here on FI, why should the other 2 sites be any different.

See that's the whole point njcapt. To you and unfortuneatley to the rest of the airtran pilots it is a competition betwen one camp and another. Our BOD was elected to represent us and they are doing an ok job with it given the current state of things. What backing do they have? Guys that do nothing but bitch and moan and rant. Whatever?

I guess I should have stuck a smilie in there somewhere. I only have access to Brad's forum. There is no competition between sites for me, I only crave information as much as the next guy.

Alpa is the only union out there with the means to fight Lorenzo's boys. NPA has proven time and time again that they are worthless and useless organization, that has not been able to prove itself. So therefore tell me again why do I pay union dues?? Hell even say that both Alpa and NPA are both ********************ty at least with Alpa you can get loss of lic. and loss of medical insurance. You cannot get anything that comes close to that at the NPA. Eventually Airtran Pilots will have to become Alpa, if they realize that now or 5 years down the road.

ALPA is cheaper too, don't forget that.

Guys that do nothing but bitch and moan and rant. Whatever?
One can also volunteer numerous times to numerous committees and hear NOTHING in return. NOTHING. Yeah, they really NEED the help and support, huh?

Latest resources

Back