Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mesa Sucks!!!!
:uzi:

Ha, I would rather be a hillbilly in a swamp then fly for Mesa.

Ha, I wonder how many wonder-FOs who just need 1000 PIC b/c their dad knows someone on the board at UPS or Fedex actually clicked on this hoping to finally find that easy way to continue their career.

Ha, I wonder how many wonder-FOs who just need 1000 PIC b/c their dad knows someone on the board at UPS or Fedex actually clicked on this hoping to finally find that easy way to continue their career.
Jealous much?

this is bu11$hit. When I saw BC I thought british columbia. You can't get good weed in Orland0 for $h1t. I don't care if its an airboat. No on needs PIC time, cause no ones hiring

Just remember that "wonder-FO" might be walking your resume, later. It's amazing how the snide remarks about "wonder FOs" turn into "My buddy at FedEx", after they get the job.

So, remember to clip those Sunday paper coupons for hair gel and help out your low-paid FO.

sh!t that may be a good job while on the "f" word. how do you get a boat capt's license? Bet it beats sweeping the floors at home depot and it looks like you get tips to boot.

http://www.bcairboats.com/captainapplication.htm

how come there is no flight safety, embry riddle or all atps advertising:

"chase your dreams, be an airboat capt - pilot an airboat in sunny FL at 100mph - Fast track career - 6 months - trailer park to left seat of a brand new regional everglade airboat - don't hesitate senority is everything in the glades"

holy crapoly - look how cheap it is compared to flying:
http://www.boatwise.com/schedules.html#launch

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back