NOW HIRING in CHARLOTTE!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kingaira90

The company I work for (First Flight Out) is actually hiring!!! They are looking for someone with 1200hrs and a multiengine rating at least, to start March 1st. Someone living in Charlotte NC will be first on the list. It will be F/O in the DC-3, base + per mile pay. On demand cargo operation, 30min pager call. If you meet the criteria email me immediately with your info/resume, at [email protected] . I will pass it on to the right people. Good Luck!!!

DC-3 pay

I replied to a pay question on the regional board so I added my answer here too. The pay is $200 per week base pay, + .15 a mile. Comes out to $25,000 if moderately busy (600hrs per year), more if very busy

Saber?

Are they the old Saber planes??
usc

Well you'd better hire Rockin' Ronnie "Hands of Stone" Garvin. He was a dc-3 capt for Saber for years and years...

If he already works there tell him Tom said hi.

The falcon is long gone, just DC-3s right now with the 402 online in the near future

Saber Falcon

kingaira90 said:
The falcon is long gone, just DC-3s right now with the 402 online in the near future
"Gone" does not really describe it. After sitting for over a year, with the engines covered and a "bicycle" lock on the nose gear while in various places on the Signature ramp, it was taken apart piece by piece and loaded on to a flat bed. The guys doing the work said the door was the most valuable part of the whole plane. I was told it was on of the origional Fed Ex Falcons.
usc

falcon

Correct except it was an exec falcon the old company had converted, not a FedEX Falcon

postion filled

The March 1st position is filled. Though the company will be hiring again in the not too distant future. Feel free to send me your resume at the above email address for future openings and I will pass it on the DO/CP.

Latest resources

Back