• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nov 3 JB Newhire class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grain of salt alert. Talked to the FLL chief and he said 200 to 250 a year for the next two to three years

I heard today 16 for NOV 3.... 10 e190, and 6 Airbus... 17 might make sence if there is someone being recycled from MIL or MED....

Dude, you lost me... sorry bout the mouth wash! Anyhow, there's some guys that may be in a nov 17th class now? sounds good

A320 Sim instructor

Did anyone who interviewed for the sim instructor position get the call? I was in MCO with three (3) others, and I have not heard a thing.

-AWACS

Did anyone who interviewed for the sim instructor position get the call? I was in MCO with three (3) others, and I have not heard a thing.

-AWACS

Why would you want to be a Sim Instructor?....They don't give you pilot number... so you cant fly....Think hard before taking the this job.

All the best

Why would you want to be a Sim Instructor?....They don't give you pilot number... so you cant fly....Think hard before taking the this job.

All the best

Live in Orlando, home every night and a decent pay check. I've thought about it myself.....

All the best

I know at least two guys from years past who have transitioned to line pilots after starting as non-seniority list guys.

Latest resources

Back