Note To Self...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Eagleflip

Must bring thread and needle to work....

Heard during my bag drag at the beginning of a four day trip at JFK...

"Hey, ya know, your pants are split in the back!"

Doh!:eek:

Last edited:
That could be an even bigger problem if you fly "commando" style!:D

I ripped the seat out of my pants a couple of years ago on an out and back, no reserve pants! Just found the mech used his truck took off my pants and DUCT TAPED the seam together on the inside, wa la, good to go no DMI required!!!!

jumppilot,

That's a funny avatar!

It must get really lonely out there in the desert for guys to find an image of a woman in the paint scheme.

I bet that's the best kept chopper in the Marines!

72;)

Unfortunatley, you're probably right

I saw a guy lose his sewing kit in ACY. TSA wanted him to open his bag for something else they saw, and while at it found the sewing kit and took the needle. :eek:

Amazing. Your not allowed to clip your nails, sew your pants, or tweeze those nose hairs. When did personal grooming become a security threat.

I guess you could use these things to raid the cockpit and groom the pilots.

Great photo--I just noticed it wasn't a "standard" camo scheme!

My 8 year old TWA original-issue pants(nearly see-through at that point) began 'air-conditioning' by bum. Fortunately, I was in STL at the time and there was a uniform shop that always had safety pins. No embarassment--I scurried downstairs before anyone saw me.

I did find myself strolling down the concourse at 0530 catching the USAir flight to LGA--when I felt a draft... I had made it to the airport, from the parking lot and through security with my fly fully down! Self-inflicted, though

A couple of months ago, I had to stop at a truck stop to buy some safety pins to hold up the hem in my pant leg. High quality AA uniform...;) TC

Latest resources

Back