• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not so good for AirTran - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....The image he presents is that of a tough, aggressive litigant......

no an agressive lawsuit participant would ask for psychiatric evaluations and medical records dating back 7 years before an accident which was caused by a shoddy design and poor piloting skills. have we no shame at amr?

oh yeah, where did joe learn his management chops?

Sensationalism at best....this has nothing to do with anything... And what does this have to do with the buyout attempt ??? pleeeeez

Sensationalism at best....this has nothing to do with anything... And what does this have to do with the buyout attempt ??? pleeeeez

well, it is a local news story in the milwaukee paper. i think you worry about things too much if you think this is sensationalism. i forgot, most stock holders are stupid beings who will vote based on a story in the milwaukee newspaper.

No worries mate... sitting on my boat laughing.... it is at best humorous and entertaining.... Coincidentally,, my small town local paper in Hudson has no news like this...

72% wont ride AirTran according to some research group selected by MidEx management... Heck ya... why ride discount .. when u can have your butt kissed with the great Midwest service... ....no kidding.. they are rocket scientists... Problem.... that stuff costs dough !

Funny... loads are up and FL is adding flights out of MKE... no RJ's ...... Its gonna be laughable to watch the show... best wishes to all..

Latest resources

Back