Northwest Bennies!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jc3

I was wondering how well Northwest and Pinnacle bennies are. I've had Delta bennies for the last few years and they were great. I've heard that NW weren't that great but I was just wondering how easy it was for family to travel.

I have DL flight bennies as well (through SkyWest) and Pinnacle is nowhere close.

If you're used to DAL bennies then you'll be completely disappointed in Red Tail pass travel. Buddy passes are basically worthless, you have to pay a $50/yr registration fee for everyone on your benefits (including yourself), and passes ain't exactly cheap in many cases.

Besides with the load factors they are running ...well lets just say getting more than one person on is a joke.

Sometimes even getting one on NWA is virtually impossible, especially if you work for one of the b*stard stepchildren. NWA bennies stink.

NWA benifit... you get to look for work at a better place sooner... just not by choice... oh and the pass benefits... you are better off buying a ticket on travelocity. It probably will be cheaper too.

I have worked for several airlines and NWA benies could be alot worse. In the UA system UAX is the lowest of the low. At least as an Airlinker you go before NWA Parents and companions do, which is a big bounus comparitivly.

Latest resources

Back