• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nordstrom's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe they at least have a King Air 200. I went to Simcom with a guy that was going to fly for them. I thought they were based in the North/South Carolina Area. I'm not sure about that part. This was current as of early 2002.

I'm pretty sure they have a Challenger 601/3R and they are based at Boeing Field,not sure if they are hiring

Tigers is right about being based in Seattle. I guess I was thinking of a different department store.

Currently they are flying 2 Challenger 601's, 1 Lear 60, and then some family planes, a Turbine Beaver, 2 piston Beavers, a PC-12 and a 210 with the Silver Eagle conversion. I know they have a Challenger 300 on the way. I think you gotta have a float rating to fly for them, but seeing you've got a NW Sea Beaver in your profile I put two and two together.

They sold the lear 60 and furloughed a few months ago... wouldn't look for any hiring anytime soon.

I talk to the chief pilot pretty frequently, he said they will probably look to hire in about a year or so. You don't need a float rating. They fly about 10 days a month, all over the US, don't fly during the holidays, and I'm not sure about pay I'll ask him next time I chat with him........

Latest resources

Back