NorCal Probing again...LOL

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
No Flame as to the probes that one can use....
Just looking for info for Corporate gigs in the north State and doing some flying:)
Thanks in advance:)
Cowboy

Vicman

who's your Kuya ?!?
Total Time
3500+
Check ACM based at KSJC.....they have posted opennings for a bunch of their FLeet to include the PC-12.

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
Vic,
ACM?? I dont get down to san jose to often...But I will look for the...if you break that down..LOL

Vicman

who's your Kuya ?!?
Total Time
3500+
break down 4 ya..Good luck man

Seeking PT135 current/qualified contract pilots:
Citation Excel, CL-604, Falcon 900/900EX, GV, PC-12.

ACM Aviation, LLC
Mineta San Jose International Airport
1475 Airport Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95110

Email: nisha.mehta@acmaviation.com

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
Total Time
~5k
check out www.avcrew.com

They've got a couple of jobs listed in the NorCal area including the following:

Citation Excel Pilot (CA) 7/22

Northern California flight department, operating a Citation Excel, is looking to fill a pilot position. We operate Part 91/135 and fly 350 to 400 hours per year. A solid work history and free of FAA and DMV violations are required. Pilots with a CE-560XL type rating and located in Northern California are ideal. Applicant must have a minimum of 2000 hours TT, Commercial or ATP, MEL, and First class medical. To be considered, email a cover letter with salary requirements and complete resume to the Chief Pilot for consideration. Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements and/or do not send a cover letter with their resume will not be considered. Qualified applicants will be scheduled for interviews by the first week in August. Don't forget to mention AvCrew.com when applying.

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
Rogue..thanks alot for the lead..just dont have the total time requirements:(

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Total Time
9000+
Curious: what do you suppose this one pays?

Rick James

Total Time
5000+
Rogue5 said:
check out www.avcrew.com

They've got a couple of jobs listed in the NorCal area including the following:

Citation Excel Pilot (CA) 7/22

Northern California flight department, operating a Citation Excel, is looking to fill a pilot position. We operate Part 91/135 and fly 350 to 400 hours per year. A solid work history and free of FAA and DMV violations are required. Pilots with a CE-560XL type rating and located in Northern California are ideal. Applicant must have a minimum of 2000 hours TT, Commercial or ATP, MEL, and First class medical. To be considered, email a cover letter with salary requirements and complete resume to the Chief Pilot for consideration. Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements and/or do not send a cover letter with their resume will not be considered. Qualified applicants will be scheduled for interviews by the first week in August. Don't forget to mention AvCrew.com when applying.
You shopping for a new job Jimbo? I know I've been looking.

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
Still beating the very limted bushes in Nor Cal....so need to expand a bit....like the WEST...LOL

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
BUMP...now have 250 multi too..lol
And NEED a job still..I think the bushes got trimmed back up here ..LOL