• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Noose in cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy is a perfect example of the point I made earlier. He has no intellectual argument so he just goes around calling everybody racist.

Are we supposed to be intimidated or something?

LOL @ lack of intellectual argument. I haven't seen any of that on here yet. Look at some of the comments. Doesn't sound like intellect, more like a bunch of bubba types crying foul with huge chips on your shoulders. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

But then you'd be "racist" and they'd throw that and the "retaliatory practices" act and you'd be paying that $7 employee for LIFE...

I'm so sick of people claiming "racist this", "racist that". Racism died about 20 years ago. Affirmative action and the EEOC need to go the way of the doh-doh.

Heavily disappointed in you RM.... look for a PM.

Hilliary Clinton just talked about getting "working class" votes and that white voters would vote for her. Hey, but racism died right RM!!!

Heavily disappointed in you RM.... look for a PM.

Hilliary Clinton just talked about getting "working class" votes and that white voters would vote for her. Hey, but racism died right RM!!!
I got the PM, sent you one back.

Don't get me started on Hillary... I watched her antics when I was flying Congressman Lazio around on the senate campaign against here up in NY back in 2000.

Like I said in the PM, there's a big difference between racism in inner-city youth (previous posters talking about ATL comes to mind) and the professional pilot community.

I don't see any bigotry between pilots and I'm certain there wasn't any going on with this circumstance in the airplane either - obviously aggravated at internal seniority list issues.

I am friends with male and female pilots from all different backgrounds: white, black, hispanic, middle eastern, eastern european, asian, it doesn't matter to me. I also saw many of those pilots move on to major airlines, which is great. They did so after building time, experience, and based on their abilities as aviators. THAT'S how it's supposed to be done.

THAT is why I say there is no place for AA/EEOC "quotas" in the professional pilot career. Other places, yes, you're absolutely right, there's still a need, and I apologize for putting a blanket statement on all of it nation-wide saying it was unnecessary when I meant the pilot profession specifically.

Hope that makes sense and sorry if I offended; wasn't trying to p*ss anyone off and maybe I'm just missing it in aviation, but after 9 different employers, I can only think of one guy in a small charter operation on the outskirts of Georgia who ever had any racism issues, certainly have never seen it at a cargo, regional, or major airline.

I think we all know racism had nothing to do with this incident. It was an East-West thing, which is something WE all understand.

The ground crew who found it are obviously not educated on the current events, or possibly trying to find a way to sue an airline with no money (again, uninformed of the current events).

KMOV obviously didn't do their homework either.

LOL @ lack of intellectual argument. I haven't seen any of that on here yet. Look at some of the comments. Doesn't sound like intellect, more like a bunch of bubba types crying foul with huge chips on your shoulders. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

No. You are just calling people racist because you have no other arguments.

Truth is, you are probably the racist. Usually the people who throw the word around the most are the biggest offenders.

Latest resources

Back