NONSTOP Aviation Boca Raton

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aviation and Boca, POS?

Now there is a combo for non-stop entertainment.

Chris Hansen of Dateline MSNBC could do several lifetimes of series of "To Catch a Part 91/135 Predator" by hanging around that joint. ;)

Still a cozy day care compared to FXE.

Last edited:
FXE can be compared to Mos Eisley from Star Wars. " You will never find a more scum invested,wretched airport then FXE". Well, maybe OPF.

FXE can be compared to Mos Eisley from Star Wars. " You will never find a more scum invested,wretched airport then FXE". Well, maybe OPF.

LOL, now that's funny! No, I think FXE has OPF beat hands down..

LOL, now that's funny! No, I think FXE has OPF beat hands down..

But all the drug smuggling airplanes are based at OPF... That is where the Millennium Falcon is based from what I have heard!

Last edited:
Years ago, the most hated job at Boca Aviation for the ramp guys. They drew straws for who had to do it.

Starting the Mafioso's car before driving it on the ramp to meet his jet from NY ;)

Used to watch the grimace as they turned the key.

10 years ago i flew charters on on t-prop based at aero toy store....are they still around? they had the hottest FBO staff i've seen ...

Good OLD V.W.

V.W. is the most intelligent Pilot said no one Ever!!
Guys at NS are trying hard, but ultimately the explosive Diarrhea pad you put on in your mid 70's just cant stop the heavy flow that V.W. dumps on the ramp there at Boca. I have never met a Man so hated by every pilot down to the ******************** bowl cleaner guy and about 100 miles N and 100 miles south of BCT
There isnt much west of BCT or east unless you go talk to a gator or a shark, which I have got to believe he has pissed off at least one or the other.
Thats my rant for this HUUUUMP Day
Please pilots, chris Hansen should be walking through the door at any moment with a camera crew on how to catch a 134.5/91/91k/"Its All Good"/ predator
Hey V.W. if you read this, Can you tell me a real good Gulfstream story
I am dying to hear one!!!

Latest resources

Back