• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Non-Technical Falcon Pilot Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the name of anonimity people very rarely provide identifying clues as to who they are or who they fly for. Personally, I think it borders on rude to expect someone to give out this information. Ask all you want but in my 4 years of surfing here very few people have come right out and said who they fly for. This is a good thing IMHO as it allows people to give honest opinions without fearing retalitation or hurt feelings. This is a VERY small industry and we are of the competitive nature so bad things could happen to good people if we wore name tags. If you're after more specific information I suggest a private message.

End of lecture.

sydeseet said:
In the name of anonimity people very rarely provide identifying clues as to who they are or who they fly for. Personally, I think it borders on rude to expect someone to give out this information. Ask all you want but in my 4 years of surfing here very few people have come right out and said who they fly for. This is a good thing IMHO as it allows people to give honest opinions without fearing retalitation or hurt feelings. This is a VERY small industry and we are of the competitive nature so bad things could happen to good people if we wore name tags. If you're after more specific information I suggest a private message.

End of lecture.

Wasn't trying to be rude, or to pry out info. If it was taken that way I apologize. Was just trying to answer the question from Smoothride about who operated large fleets. I should have responded to him than asking who Falcon Capt worked for. Falcon Capt, I apologize for that. Sydseet is certainly right. No hard feelings? :)

EB

El Bucho said:
Wasn't trying to be rude, or to pry out info. If it was taken that way I apologize. Was just trying to answer the question from Smoothride about who operated large fleets. I should have responded to him than asking who Falcon Capt worked for. Falcon Capt, I apologize for that. Sydseet is certainly right. No hard feelings? :)

EB
No problem, there are a few people here who know who I work for.... and I know who the work for... Typically this kind of info isn't publically broadcast... There are many companies who operate multiple Falcons, it isn't that uncommon...

As I once told her "You show me yours and I'll show you mine ". Or was it...my Falcon is bigger than yours...I don't remember now. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially on forums like this (grins).

Falcon Capt said:
No problem, there are a few people here who know who I work for.... and I know who the work for... Typically this kind of info isn't publically broadcast... There are many companies who operate multiple Falcons, it isn't that uncommon...

Yeah but now with that freakin G-V thing in your profile its a dead give away ;) :D !!
Just noticed that Bennett's BBQ was torn down at APA , guess it's time to look for a new place.

I just left a job that we had 3 Falcons... 900B, 50EX, and a 100... So now Im unemployed and looking for a job.... In the south if possible... Flying great equipment doesn't mean a $hit if the quality of life sucks.... Id fly a cessna if someone would pay me enough... If anyone has any leads please let me know..

rice said:
Yeah but now with that freakin G-V thing in your profile its a dead give away ;) :D !!
Don't make me smack you with my winglet!!! ;)
rice said:
Just noticed that Bennett's BBQ was torn down at APA , guess it's time to look for a new place.
Oh the humanity!!! Try Brothers BBQ, not as good atmosphere as Bennett's was, but pretty good food... They are further down the road on the right, about 2 miles down if I remember correctly...

El Bucho said:

EB

No sweat. My intent was more along the lines of friendly advice for the future than it was scolding anyone.

PS: Just so everyone thinks I'm cool; I too know who FalconCapt flies for. There, now can I sit with the cool kids?????!!!

Last edited:
sydeseet said:
PS: Just so everyone thinks I'm cool; I too know who FalconCapt flies for. There, now can I sit with the cool kids?????!!!

Pull up a chair, sydeseet! :D

I wonder what people will do when they find out that Falcon Capt flies for Hugh Hefner?

Latest resources

Back