Non-rev seat availability web sites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

active_herk

Does anyone out there have a fairly good list of non-rev websites listing flight seat availability? Pathetically, the only web site I have is one for America West, and that one doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

Try orbitz..if its 24 hrs ahead of depature

The NW site looks good.... cept im assuming it only does anyone good if they have a NW/XJ/9E employee # and seniority date.

Non-rev seats.........

It's not a "non-rev" site, but if you go to Yahoo.com and click on the "travel" link....then click on "flights"....you can fill in the "To" and "From" as well as the "date" variables and this will pull up available flights. Then click on the "view seats" link by each flight listed and view how many seats are available. It doesn't work for all the airlines that are listed on the Yahoo.com site, but it does show seat availability diagrams on the majority of them. Go to Delta's web site to see their seat availability and I think American Airlines does the same on their website. I hope that this helps.

BBD

http://www.flyzed.com/

Has many carriers like US, AA, DL, UA, CO, BA, LH, SK, AC, BD, AC, KL and so on
Will show smileys which are based upon booking situation and is an indicator on your chances to get on. You must get id & login from your airline.

Latest resources

Back