Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mongolikecandy

assume managemnt position
Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Gulfstream non-revs? Will be flying off-line tomorrow with the family and need to know if they can wear denim. Thanks in advance-

Mongo

welcome aboard we will be glad to have you!

o and just so everyone else does not have to give you a hard time i will say all the crap your going to get for asking for some advice in GTA

"Bring your check book and you can fly the plane"

"Hope you make it they use car parts on all the planes"

"They are scabs why would you want to fly on them"

"They are the cause of all avation accidents why would you want to travel on them its better to drive"

"PFT at GIA is why the industry is such crap and pilots are not paid more"

and blah blah blah

welcome aboard we will be glad to have you!

o and just so everyone else does not have to give you a hard time i will say all the crap your going to get for asking for some advice in GTA

"Bring your check book and you can fly the plane"

"Hope you make it they use car parts on all the planes"

"They are scabs why would you want to fly on them"

"They are the cause of all avation accidents why would you want to travel on them its better to drive"

"PFT at GIA is why the industry is such crap and pilots are not paid more"

and blah blah blah

I have had nothing but positive experiences while flying on Gulfstream. People have their own views; they are welcome to them. I just want to go on vacation. Looking forward to it. Now... about the jeans?

as far as non reving for you and your family your okay the only thing is if you are jumpseating maybe a polo and dress pants. as far as the family, and you as well, if your on a nonrev ticket then travel apperal pretty lax. where you traveling to Bahamas, florida, or northeast?

as far as non reving for you and your family your okay the only thing is if you are jumpseating maybe a polo and dress pants. as far as the family, and you as well, if your on a nonrev ticket then travel apperal pretty lax. where you traveling to Bahamas, florida, or northeast?
Headed to Freeport. I knew someone who tried to jumpseat years back and he was told he had to be in uniform to jumpseat. Not the case then?
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

is this serious? Your going to risk loosing your flight on js dresscodes? Make sure to dress nicely with dress pants and coats and dont forget youre medical and licenses.

I hope I don't loose my job, I took a plane with a lose Zeus screw.

I was to tired too check all the screws.

We are all such loosers.

Last edited:
Denim and a NASCAR t-shirt of your favorite driver...............sounds like what you might wear to your local walmart. Have some class and put a pair of khakis and polo shirt.

Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Gulfstream non-revs? Will be flying off-line tomorrow with the family and need to know if they can wear denim. Thanks in advance-

Mongo

A First Officer uniform and a wallet with about $18k in it.

Latest resources

Back