Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No word at all from Colgan after interviewing a month ago!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HangerRat

I interviewed 4 weeks ago with Colgan. . . I have not received a phone call nor a letter. . . I am also talking to several others who I interviewed with and they have not heard a thing either. . .I have heard of some others who interviewed last week are already hired. Anyone else in the same boat? When and where is the next groundschool? Why is Chuck stalling us?

When I was hired almost three years ago, I sent Judy Brown an email every week after the interview saying thank you for the opportunity and I was looking forward to working for Colgan. I called back three weeks later, then two weeks later. I pounded them into submission, and they finally offered me the job.

There is no question that at Colgan, you have to make your interest known. They are scrambling so fast these days, you have to be a squeaky wheel.

HangerRat said:
I interviewed 4 weeks ago with Colgan. . . I have not received a phone call nor a letter. . . I am also talking to several others who I interviewed with and they have not heard a thing either. . .I have heard of some others who interviewed last week are already hired. Anyone else in the same boat? When and where is the next groundschool? Why is Chuck stalling us?

I am in the same boat. I interview on the 8th? PM to tell me when you interviewed. I heard that some selected people are waiting for the next B1900 class which is in March.

Bluto said:
Are you a TIME TRAVELER!?

Then they hired him at the interview.

lol, thanks Kevdog. I thought it might just be getting late and I was the only one who would get that. Thanks for not leaving me hanging.

Hey, no problem...Do they have Flux valves or Flux capacitors over at Colgan?

The best thing that ever happened to me was not getting called or hired at the airline I wanted to go work at. I would probably still be flying a 1900.

For those of you without 4-year degrees, the comma signifies a pause in time, i.e. the second call came at 5 weeks. PM me if you want to know what "i.e." means in the previous sentence.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back