"No news is good news"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: No News is Good News

I think you hit that one right on the head. They ran out of benefit cuts to post. It's funny how, for example, the posting of our slashed flight benefits were accented with an exclamation point. Were we supposed to be excited?

Come on, it is the lull betwix two announcements.

The last one is about the shuffle they are doing at the GO, and there is more to come this week.

Dick Gozinya

"New 2008 health insurance plan unveiled!!!
---$5000 deductable!!!
---$800 per month per family member!!

If the company does post BS to it's employee's does BS really happen? Oh hell yeah..... Bouyyyyyyy....

The ourasa people are off all next week, and probably cut out early on Friday. I look at it like one of those bounce back email messages...."Thanks for your email, we will be out of the office all next week."

The ourasa people are off all next week, and probably cut out early on Friday. I look at it like one of those bounce back email messages...."Thanks for your email, we will be out of the office all next week."

This guy I know, he doesn't post here so none of you would know him, well he's really happy that at least there was still someone in the scheduling office to take his sick call for this weeks trip.

Latest resources

Back