• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more excuses= up your pay!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if that is true, then I guess management is not only raping, but also torturing, murdering, then dismembering the companies in addition to our mere rape. Would you not agree?

I think CEOs should make no more than 250K a year and have some stock options and small bonuses. No one in the airline industry should be getting RICH! PERIOD!

flybet3 needs to work on his spelling skills before trying to influence pilots that think they should be paid as we should be. Brake is something you use to stop.

Sounds like a bunch of flame bait to me.

If you guys seriously think pilots are overpaid then do us all a favor and take that 'high pay', buy a light aircraft, and get out of the profession. Good god guys my plumber charges $90/hr and he can bill a hell of a lot more than 85 hours per month. I'm always embarrassed to explain just how little airline pilots actually make these days.

Unless you live out in the middle of bumf%#k no-where you can't afford to live in a nice neighborhood near any sizable metropolis. Most of the legacy pilots I know who haven't been in the profession at least 10 years live in blue collar neighborhoods. They definitely don't live next to doctors and lawyers.... Overpaid my as@....

Sounds like a bunch of flame bait to me.

If you guys seriously think pilots are overpaid then do us all a favor and take that 'high pay', buy a light aircraft, and get out of the profession. Good god guys my plumber charges $90/hr and he can bill a hell of a lot more than 85 hours per month. I'm always embarrassed to explain just how little airline pilots actually make these days.

Unless you live out in the middle of bumf%#k no-where you can't afford to live in a nice neighborhood near any sizable metropolis. Most of the legacy pilots I know who haven't been in the profession at least 10 years live in blue collar neighborhoods. They definitely don't live next to doctors and lawyers.... Overpaid my as@....

Become a plumber; problem solved!

It is time for Legacy carriers to stop cutting the legs out from under this industry- get their pay and work rules back up

how bout because there's places like Airtrain, Jetblue, Virgin, Spirit, and Allegiant, whose pilots work for peanuts, are because of that the ones setting the bar on fares.

The only competition with good wages sells seats at a relative loss because they're still paying for gas in 1985 dollars.

flybet3 needs to work on his spelling skills before trying to influence pilots that think they should be paid as we should be. Brake is something you use to stop.

You're a homo. Did I spell that right?

I think CEOs should make no more than 250K a year and have some stock options and small bonuses. No one in the airline industry should be getting RICH! PERIOD!

As much as I'd like to see that, I could accept a total compensation package from the CEO's that range between 1 million to 10 million. That includes all stock, bonuses and such.

Back 30 years the average CEO earned 40 times that of the average labor. Now it is 400 times. Why? Are they doing that much more these days? Are we as labor doing that much less? I think not.

As much as I'd like to see that, I could accept a total compensation package from the CEO's that range between 1 million to 10 million. That includes all stock, bonuses and such.

Back 30 years the average CEO earned 40 times that of the average labor. Now it is 400 times. Why? Are they doing that much more these days? Are we as labor doing that much less? I think not.

Back 30 years ago it was closer to 17 times that of the average laborer. Japan, and most of Europe is still in that neighborhood. We have lost our way and are feeling it in the economy and the recent election. The people have finally had enough and we are in store for major changes. Enjoy the ride!

Latest resources

Back