• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more CRP, MFE, & TUP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No love lost with TUP, but why'd they have to take my CRP? I'm going to miss Dr. Rockits and the Surf Club

That has got to be the most disturbing Avatar on this forum.

Travelnet shows CRP operated by ASA all the way to June and maybe more...same with MFE and TUP...so where did this come from?

Travelnet shows CRP operated by ASA all the way to June and maybe more...same with MFE and TUP...so where did this come from?
Yeah I looked at Delta.com and they all appear to be operating after Jan 8th....hmmm guess this is all wrong.

Sux for those of us who commute from those places, but I guess that is business. Confirmed by gate agent today. But 2 leg commute is gonna blow. Maybe I should just burn the house down

Check Travelnet after Dec 15th. The guy got this info from Deltanet which is supposed to be for internal use only. There are bulletins they put out every week or so and then load the schedule changes in the system a few days later. This bulletin gets loaded Dec 15 and it includes a whole lot of LAX and SLC reductions too.

DL enters and leaves markets all the time. We are gone out of ISO, APF, ORH, MTH (I think), have returned to SWF after leaving it for years, etc.
But now we have high class destinations like EWN, FSM and soon Lawton OK.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back