Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
At least for SkyWest (yes, even on our OWN airline) as of Dec 1, 2007. Anyone else get the shaft?

SkyWest Continues Buddy Pass Program for all Employees
09/11/2007

Based on feedback from employees, we have reevaluated our Buddy Pass Program. Until paper tickets are no longer an option, we will continue the SkyWest Buddy Pass Program for all employees on SkyWest-operated United Express and Midwest Connect flights.

Yeah, you can use SkyWest buddy passes on United express and Midwest connect. No more on Delta side...

SkyWest Continues Buddy Pass Program for all Employees
09/11/2007

Until paper tickets are no longer an option, we will continue the SkyWest Buddy Pass Program for all employees on SkyWest-operated United Express and Midwest Connect flights.

I think United is going paperless this spring. I think SkyWest employees will not have buddy passes on their own planes soon. (except Midwest) I hope I am wrong.

good. tell your friends to go buy a ticket and support us instead of mooching.
Tickets are so cheap these days anyway that flying standby is not worth the hassle.

good. tell your friends to go buy a ticket and support us instead of mooching.
Tickets are so cheap these days anyway that flying standby is not worth the hassle.

Other people have friends. If you had any, you might like to do them a favor some time. However with the hassles of standby, I am not sure if I am supposed to give them to friends or enemies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back