• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No longer "owned by Delta"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brother, it has nothing to do with us, well it does a little. Your RJ's are costing DAL a ton of money. When the new rest rules come out, connection flying costs will go through the roof. There is no market to put these jets in. Look at where ASA is wet leasing jets to! That should give you a peek in to what the next few years are going to look like.
RA's successor will also be hand chosen to carry out the mission. The board wants this. It has little to do with us. The cycle is just going the other way.

As for F4H's comments, I am sure they will want 255 76 seat jets. LM sees them getting that many. Management states they are happy with what they have, so someone will have to change their tune.

IMO, you will see a 100 seat order some time in the not so distant future.

You guys are seriously buying this crap?

Polish up those knee pads kid! You're going to be at ASA for a long time!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Good news for you, the recession is ending and you can finally move out from your mom's basement!

Polish up those knee pads kid! You're going to be at ASA for a long time!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Good news for you, the recession is ending and you can finally move out from your mom's basement!

Yep-Gen.....

I already have the moving company hard at work.... Your mother's house will need a bit of an update with the decor, but I will make sure all the bedroom stuff will match her Victoria's Secret nite-nite stuff...

ACL-There is a point at which logic and faith part ways. That point is far, far behind you...

You really need to consider about how much DAL management wants broad scope-and how long it took for them to get it. You are merely seeing a re-alignment of DCI aircraft-probably gonna see some large turboprops one day soon. Mgmt. is simply making all the regionals fight over the crumbs right now and using the economy as a big bargaining chip But you can bet your granny's panties that when you guys get into negotiations, RA and DS will fight to maintain every bit of scope they can-and these guys will fight dirty.

-Don't think for one second that they will not hesitate to screw you worse than the regionals are getting screwed now. Never place any faith in ex-NWA mgmt. They are simply the worst.

Yep-Gen.....

I already have the moving company hard at work.... Your mother's house will need a bit of an update with the decor, but I will make sure all the bedroom stuff will match her Victoria's Secret nite-nite stuff...

No need for the graphics tanker clown. Your sis and I have kept it pretty quite thus far, problem is, when the Atlanta Hawks show up, things usually get out of control! BTW, you better tell that ho to get herself checked!

ACL-There is a point at which logic and faith part ways. That point is far, far behind you...
Logic is something, much like a career, that has passed you buy sport!

You really need to consider about how much DAL management wants broad scope-and how long it took for them to get it. You are merely seeing a re-alignment of DCI aircraft-probably gonna see some large turboprops one day soon.
All this from some washout f/o at ASA who supplements his income by doing "special favors" in the mens room!
I guess when it came time to make that career decision, buying knee pads was a lot easier than going for that "management position."

Mgmt. is simply making all the regionals fight over the crumbs right now and using the economy as a big bargaining chip But you can bet your granny's panties that when you guys get into negotiations, RA and DS will fight to maintain every bit of scope they can-and these guys will fight dirty.
Speaking of your granny's panties.......I think when the hawks came over last night when I left, they made a mess of your trailer!

-Don't think for one second that they will not hesitate to screw you worse than the regionals are getting screwed now. Never place any faith in ex-NWA mgmt. They are simply the worst.
And all this experience and knowledge comes from??????????
There are fortune 500 companies crying over not hiring you.:crying:
Imagine tanker clown, you could have chosen any career path, and yet you chose the one that keeps you on bended knee!:blush::laugh:

Good lord idiots- take it to Jerry springer -

CRJ567

I do not see DALPA fighting to reign in scope. I think that the current guys are OK to leave the line where it is. Get a 100 seat jet here that is new metal and it will prove that the line is at 76 seats.

If we do fight it will not be after pay and a few others things. We will not give up more seats, but I would be really surprised to see us give up pay for 70-76 seats. Not saying I agree with it, just calling it like I see it.

One thing that you do not grasp is the "other" costs of gaining a 100 seat jet at DCI. DALPA is predictable and forcing their hand on this issue will usher in an unknown and totally fracture any good will or working relationship that we have.

Add to that, if RA is here in 2012 I will be very surprised.

Latest resources

Back