Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATR-DRIVR

Used Register
Someone told me there were supposed to be some kind of pill that combated jet lag available at the drug store. Anyone else heard of that?

ATR-DRIVR said:
Someone told me there were supposed to be some kind of pill that combated jet lag available at the drug store. Anyone else heard of that?

Yeah, it's called Nyquill...drink the whole bottle, and when you wake up you'll feel so refresed you won't have any jet lag...not to mention your cold will be gone...:eek:

possibly Melatonin - its awful $hit. Wake up feeling like a freight train hit you (at least me)

Your Dr or company health dept. can prescribe sleeping pills too.

I personally gave up figuring jetlag out on overseas flights - I just sleep when I am tired. Trying to stay on some time zone does not work for me...If I land and its 2pm and I have been at it for 18 hrs....I dont try and fight it and stay up - I just crash. The key here is good hotels with quiet comfy rooms, good beds, 24hr room service, and good gyms.

Avoiding excessive alcohol also helps (I hate to say it!)

ATR-DRIVR said:

Yeah, they come in a cardboard carrier and say Guinness on the side. Take all at once, repeat if necessary.

You'll thank me later.

okay, i guess he was hosing me.....will start the drinking when we land at Gatwick! A nice warm pint should get the day started off right!!!!

Gulfstream 200 said:
possibly Melatonin - its awful $hit. Wake up feeling like a freight train hit you (at least me)

The recommended dose of Melatonin is 1/8 to 1/2 milligram. Unfortunately, most of it is sold in capsules from 1 to 3 milligrams, which is too much. How much did you take?

Latest resources

Back