• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Grab 'n Go for ToHo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Common sense prevails. Watch out for flying pigs on your TCAS.

Last edited:
The secret backroom deals are being shook on right now. Don't cry for ToHo, he'll still get his 20 million through some other channel.

The secret backroom deals are being shook on right now. Don't cry for ToHo, he'll still get his 20 million through some other channel.

Sadly true-

CEO payoffs are destroying this country

There is no question about that, they will just wait until they are through with the bakruptcy process and find another way. Nobody tells CEO's no when it comes to executive compensation, they all look out for each other so they can constantly push the bar higher. If Horton isn't worth 20m what would that say about the next guy? He will get paid so those who come after him can get even more.

Even if he ends up getting a payout to leave. Adios.

It is like a bad divorce, sometimes it is in the cost of just moving on.

The employee's of AA have already moved on. It is a harsh reality
in today's world but for this company to move forward it must do it
with better more forward thinking management.

The benefit of doubt has been handed out to the oncoming team and we
will see how that turns out but regarding the potential payout, in many
ways it is small coin to see positive change.

I know many here at AA are looking forward to the future with our newly
aligned brethren.

Sadly true-

CEO payoffs are destroying this country

Not defending the shadey sht corporate execs pull off on the backs of employees, but I've had a lot more of my money, privacy and liberties stolen from me by the gov't than from any CEO.

Not defending the shadey sht corporate execs pull off on the backs of employees, but I've had a lot more of my money, privacy and liberties stolen from me by the gov't than from any CEO.

I haven't. And no legacy pilot can say the same.

"Want to live like a republican, you have to vote democrat."- Harry Truman

Patiently waiting for pilots to vote in their own self interest instead of beating this ridiculous tax drum.

Ok Glen Beck.....the fact is tax rates are lower now than during the Reagan years, don't know a single person that can claim the government is "spying" on them and we live in the country that has more freedom and opportunity than any other country in the world.
The simple fact is the people that control the purse strings of our society, upper management, have become greedier and greedier and they have managed to hijack enough politicians to believe it's free enterprise that justifies the huge disparity between the few people in the corporate boardrooms whose compensation has gotten totally out of whack relative to the people who actually do the work that has built this country.

Latest resources

Back