NO FLY LIST-Please help!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rlosser

Does anyone have any contact info, phone numbers/email address's, on who to contact in regards to being put on the "no fly list"???

Was just told I am on the "list" and have no clue why...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ok.....I am assuming you have no past that would put you on this list.....Contact TSA or Homeland Security and you should be able to get an explanation. They both have websites. I know a couple of people that have the problem you speak of and it is just confusion with a similiar persona whether it be name or whatever.

Hi,

A person who feels repeatedly and unfairly targeted due to having a name similarity to an individual on the list or due to actually being on the list should contact the TSA Contact Center or visit the TSA public website for the information necessary to begin the redress process. The office responds by mailing the individual a Privacy Act Notice and a Passenger Identity
Verification Form (PIVF). The person has an unlimited amount of time to submit the executed Privacy Act Notice and PIVF. The PIVF requires a person to submit notarized or certified photocopies of three identification documents. When the PIVF package is received, TSA compares the person's information against the lists. The OTSR, (Office of Transportation Security Redress), notifies the person in writing if his or her name is cleared and contacts the appropriate parties, including the airlines. Good Luck.

Regards

Does anyone have any contact info, phone numbers/email address's, on who to contact in regards to being put on the "no fly list"???

Was just told I am on the "list" and have no clue why...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

What does your employer think about this? I assume you are working as a pilot.

Latest resources

Back