NO FLY LIST-contact info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rlosser

Does anyone have any contact info, phone numbers/email address's, on who to contact in regards to being put on the "no fly list"???

Was just told I am on the "list" and have no clue why...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Because you touch yourself at night. :D

From the TSA web site, found by typing "No Fly List" in their search box:

Q. What can I do if I think I am on the No Fly list? What does redress mean? A. If a passenger successfully obtained a boarding pass, their name is not on the No-Fly list. Redress is an opportunity for passengers who believe they have been improperly or unfairly delayed or prohibited from boarding an aircraft to seek resolution and avoid future delays. The affected passengers often have the same or a similar name to someone on the watch list. DHS recently launched the Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (TRIP) to provide a one-stop shop for passengers seeking redress.

Hope that helps.

From your profile I get the impression you're working for a 121 carrier. If that's the case talk to your CP. Apparently every 121 carrier has a dedicated TSA contact that deals with their specific security issues.

That might get things worked out a bit quicker.

Last I heard from the TRIP was they "would let me know in writing of the results". That was 3 months ago and no, the CP has no input. This is totally a government issue with TSA and Homeland Security. As was suggested on another board, after going through the Redress procedure, contact your local congressman with all of the information and ask that he get involved. If you commute, even on your OWN airline, as long as you are on the list, the problems are huge.

Does anyone have any contact info, phone numbers/email address's, on who to contact in regards to being put on the "no fly list"???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Contact ACLU and she them for impeding your liberty and Retire!!!!

Latest resources

Back