NMB determines Frontier is seperate from RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ricj41

On March 30th the NMB finally published their ruling that Frontier is a seperate carrier from all of the Republic airlines. The initial filling was in mid December and the IBT argued against it, using some pretty weak excuses to deny it. The board shot down every single one of them.
The next step is a 30 day period where any other union interested in representing the Frontier pilots can basically set up a campaign and try to garner interest, ie ALPA. Then the NMB will hold an election. At that point we the Frontier pilots will be able to kick the Teamsters and their pathetic Republic local to the curb. Until then they are still our representation. But only for a couple more weeks.

So basically the IMSL is now null and void.

Congrats guys! As a former F9 pilot I remember what a mess this was. IBT is worse than useless.

Please do us remaining RJ pukes a huge favor and sue the IBT into oblivion. The pilot group here is too weak-dicked to do anything other than take it in the ass. There is absolutely no term to describe what a pathetic, steaming pile of ******************** the IBT really is.

fly the contract?.psst but do what ever the company says and grieve it later

Isn't the union only as strong as it's members? The only ones to blame are yourselves.

Okay, how wrong you are. I have been seeing for 11 years the ALPA MEC leadership at my airline be so self serving it makes me want to puke. I was even a union volunteer but i realized that trying to work from the inside was worthless. LOA's that screw the junior pilots or settling grievances that give the company enough rope to hang the pilots in the future (yeah, two hours of pay as a compensation for a year of breaking our contact and making my QOL miserable-thanks ALPA).

Okay, how wrong you are. I have been seeing for 11 years the ALPA MEC leadership at my airline be so self serving it makes me want to puke. I was even a union volunteer but i realized that trying to work from the inside was worthless. LOA's that screw the junior pilots or settling grievances that give the company enough rope to hang the pilots in the future (yeah, two hours of pay as a compensation for a year of breaking our contact and making my QOL miserable-thanks ALPA).

Is your bed nice and snuggle?

Back on topic; we are weeks away from over 700+ pilots at Frontier voting out IBT 357. Ibt 357 will not even attempt a representation drive. Fapa did some amazing things and we soon will have done what has never been done before, the unwinding of a merger, pretty good for a "weak" union.

Latest resources

Back