• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NKAWTG - don't forget it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not the gunships we drag to the desert...

I was about to say this when I saw your post. Actually in gunpigs and MCs I had to find the 135 or the mothership Kc10 on many occasions.

Yall love to toboggan down to 3000' msl don't you?

Although the J model (which I fly now) can fly too far without a tank.....my *ss isn't built for that anymore

Last edited:
all kc-767s will have centerline drogue and wing pods, no londer the MPRS system though.

More toboggan time with A-10s than C-130s. Although being the only tanker in the air and having recievers comeback with less ordinance and long stories can make a 11+ hour flight a good deal better.

Of course turning the next day's CNN article title "Score's Killed" into an OPR bullet helps.

all kc-767s will have centerline drogue and wing pods, no londer the MPRS system though.

More toboggan time with A-10s than C-130s. Although being the only tanker in the air and having recievers comeback with less ordinance and long stories can make a 11+ hour flight a good deal better.

Of course turning the next day's CNN article title "Score's Killed" into an OPR bullet helps.

The centerfolds the boomers lit up in the window helped us also.

Latest resources

Back