• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Record Flight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yo Wolfpack. I see from your margin data that you've moved to Bradley. Interogative:

KBDL

a.) Stevie G

b.) Bombardier

c.) United Technologies

d.) None of the above

Congratulations on your new position.

GV

He must be flying. I'll answer for him: d.

Wolfie is "temporarily" assigned to the NJI Bradley Beach Club.

Sorry Boys, I was drinking beer with my neighbor!

I am on "loan" to the fine folks at BDL. They have to keep 2 planes on that certificate, and the King Air is gone. So they added another V (and the pilots with it).

Its all still up in the air on any long term plans. So for now, Billy puts the gear up and gets a bananna, he puts the gear down and gets 2 banannas. Then I go into the FBO and sling Poo:laugh: .

There's some good guys at Bradley and with the Spring in full swing those crystal clear streams and lakes up there are brimming with hungry fish.

GV

Sorry Boys, I was drinking beer with my neighbor!

I am on "loan" to the fine folks at BDL. They have to keep 2 planes on that certificate, and the King Air is gone. So they added another V (and the pilots with it).

Its all still up in the air on any long term plans. So for now, Billy puts the gear up and gets a bananna, he puts the gear down and gets 2 banannas. Then I go into the FBO and sling Poo:laugh: .

They don't have any GIV's up there. Huh? Don't suppose you might be trying to work a deal. ;) Things might get Bonko up there (Inside Joke):beer:

Latest resources

Back