• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"She don't mind... She's short and skinny, but she's strong... Her first baby, come out sideways... she didn't scream or nutt'n!"

CM:laugh:

Another question, might have been answered before but what if your airplane is at an airport that has no airline service. How is a crew dispatched to pick up that airplane? Say, Grand Canyon, AZ?

By whatever means necessary. You will be issued a credit card and a cash advance in indoc (Is it $600 for new-hires?). You might be asked to rent a car, ride a taxi, limo, chauffeured sedan, boat, train, ride on an RJ, or ride in luxury in the back of one of our planes.

BTW, as a matter of professional courtesy, we treat each other like owners (red carpet treatment) when we ride in the back. We like to take care of our own.

Thanks for the reply you all. I email all my paper work in a few days ago. Know just waiting for a phone interview.

Thanks again,

Good luck to ya!

I know a guy who rented an airplane. He told company about it because no cabs went there in the evening.

They said we don't wanna know, don't go over the cab price, and good thinking!

But that was years ago... Before the POS contract.

I don't think he much cared if he got caught.

Dont take the phone interview lightly.. had a buddy of mine that I wrote a LOR for just get an email saying thanks but no thanks based on the phone interview!

Latest resources

Back