NJA scheduling software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannab0133

I remember seeing a link describing NJA scheduling software and that it was available for purchase. I am curious to know what NJA uses for ac and crew scheduling and is it available for purchase by flight departments? Thanks

you mean paypal?

When I upgraded we had to sit and watch the schedulers for a couple of hours, and it is truly scary. Heard a rumor that a company (think IBM) came to see if they could fix the scheduling program to make it work for such a big company. When they sat down with management the basicly said that they could still do it, but it was going to cost a lot more money than they even thought. The program that we currently have might be good for a smaller company, but not working to well for us.

Diesel said:
you mean paypal?

Diesel...now thats funny! :laugh: Just remember a crayon and a dart board is an expensive scheduling tool...thats if your smart enough to know what end of the crayon to write with or the dart to throw...Ouch that hurt! :p

Hahahahahaha

727 you beat me to the "Dart Board" comment.

But you forgot if the Dart board falls off the wall they have to "Roll Dem Bones"!!!!

And what do they keep all their crayons and darts in? ;)

Well....the big picture....of course. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back