NJA ratification date?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

we there yet?

When is the day the new TA will be set? Do I still have time to send my app back that I have been sitting on for some time now? I have a not bad job now but it's at a marginal company. Is it better to be the senior guy at a marginal company and hace a good sched or be a junior guy at NJ? Another question for the perpetual wisdom of the Hangar. Having to commute to one of the gateways if I don't make it in in time will make it easy to decide not to send in my app.

Is there experiation date for the new contract assuming the TA is voted yes?

Now, I am aware of the 1st year pay at 39k-46k depending on schedule, and 62k after fiver years, can anyone post the payscale for different years of services for FO and CA?
Thanks

Infoman,
thanks for the reply, but I meant once the TA becomes a contract, does that the contract have an experidation date. It's a 8 or 10 year contract?
Thanks

If you want to get locked into the home basing get in before November 21 when the vote is tallied, otherwise your stuck at 5 RCA's (they are what they are).

Word from the street around here is that there are more and more no voters due to finding the devil in the details. Senarios are coming up that are now just begining to be realized.

We will have to live with this for 5 years. Just remember this is the company's first REAL offer, the previous offers were nothing more than a carpet shuffle of the same funds.

Take it from there.

Bad Monkey! said:
We will have to live with this for 5 years. Just remember this is the company's first REAL offer, the previous offers were nothing more than a carpet shuffle of the same funds.

Take it from there.

Well, that has nothing to do with previous offers not being real. They were real, but just unacceptable to your union leadership, much less its membership. This is one the Brotherhood endorses and supports. Did they miss seeing the details? Maybe you need yet another team to represent you; get that sorted out first. Put this TA on hold for another four or five years....

I don't know...surely you realize NO agreement will make 100% of your members happy. Seems unfair, but future new FOs, who aren't even part of the Brotherhood yet, will just have to pay some dues before they enjoy some of the better benefits the new TA offers; typical of any new hire in any company.

zman300:

Seems unfair, but future new FOs, who aren't even part of the Brotherhood yet, will just have to pay some dues before they enjoy some of the better benefits the new TA offers; typical of any new hire in any company.

One more reason to shoot this down. This will create an A & B scale. It may not affect us in the short term, but long term this will come back to haunt us.

I urge all NJA pilots to really dig into this TA and see it for what it is.

Bad Monkey! said:
Word from the street around here is that there are more and more no voters due to finding the devil in the details.
That is untrue.

The primary reason to vote for this TA is SCOPE. It will not get better than that.

Latest resources

Back