NJA Interview Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Aspiring to be

Any information when NJA will be interviewing?
I know NJA did some interviews around Sept. 23, Have there been any since? Next schedule date ?

Thanks for any info!!

I heard that NJA had 1000 in thier pool. Is this true?
j

There isnt a pool. If you get an interview and you get hired you are going to class. If you sent in an app. and you havent heard anything yet then I suppose you could consider that a pool. Hope that helps.

I finally received an application. Do I put a LOR with the application (A copy) or just hope for an interview and bring it then?
Thanks,
j

LOR

I would include LOR especially if it is from someone who works there. They are huge on customer service and really focus on this during the interview. Make sure everything is complete and EVERYTHING they ask for is included...makes it alot easier on interview day.

Thanks, will do. What do they ask you to bring for the interview? I know I am getting a little ahead of myself here though.
j

Interview

When they call you for the interview, you will get a password to go online and take a battery of psych tests which must be completed within 5 days. Altogether takes about 1.5 hours to finish. When you got interview, you need updated resume, driver record unless previously submitted with application but for sure if you have recent "additions" since app. was sent in. Also, a copy of license and medical and your logbooks.

Latest resources

Back