NJA Interview Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

solafide

My interview is scheduled for July 12/13. Does everyone wear the normal interview attire on the first day, or is it a little less formal? The last thing I want to do is stand out either way. :)

I would rather go over dressed than under dressed, ie, I would wear the "normal" attire and be noticed for being dressed up.

Good Luck

Pitot

They say in the paper work business casual. I dressed a very nice business casual. My idea of business casual and others is apparently not the same. I wore a button up shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes. I did not wear a tie, and wish I would have. I was one of two with no tie on that first night. I would recommend a tie. Save the jacket for the next day. I did still get hired, but felt a little under dressed with no tie on that fist evening.

be-400xpdriver said:
Every one who wants to get hired wears a suit and tie.

I wanted to get hired. I would not have showed up otherwise. I just didn't want to wear the same thing the both events.

I wore my Groucho Marx suit to the interview. No wait, that was the Southwest interview. Come to think of it yeah I did wear a tie.

You'll do fine. Just relax.
Cheer's P3

NJA's def of Company casual

Seems to include tie. All the male employees we saw had a tie on.
P.S. Good luck!

Not sure where you go on day one, but the bridgeway dress code for employees is shirt and tie. If we (pilots) go there during the week we have to either be in uniform or shirt and tie. Except casual friday. Probably a good idea to wear a tie.

Best of luck!

Latest resources

Back