NJA How does this work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I'm at USA Jet-my best friend from USAJet is at NJA. I'm sure I would love NJA if they hired me.

I get frustrated when I can't find out the info I'm looking for.

If someone asks a question about something, and no one else answers it, I will answer it to the best of my abilities, if I can help out.

I also know a bunch about Emirates, for example, even though I'm not there. I started researching them about 4 years ago, and just helped a USA Jet guy get hired there. I think they are very interesting, but I don't think I'd like living in Dubai enough to move there.

cliff
GRB

Hi!

I'm at USA Jet-my best friend from USAJet is at NJA. I'm sure I would love NJA if they hired me.

I get frustrated when I can't find out the info I'm looking for.

If someone asks a question about something, and no one else answers it, I will answer it to the best of my abilities, if I can help out.

I also know a bunch about Emirates, for example, even though I'm not there. I started researching them about 4 years ago, and just helped a USA Jet guy get hired there. I think they are very interesting, but I don't think I'd like living in Dubai enough to move there.

cliff
GRB

Cliff, I WILL give you some credit. From the posts I've seen of yours, you seem to have a good handle on the NetJetsm contract. I just found it strange that you're always right there ready to answer any question related to NJA. I just figure that there are so many NJA guys who frequent this site, you would think they would answer the questions.

I'm just trying to think of some questions about USA Jet so someone from NJA can answer them!!!:D

Hi!

Well, maybe some of U guys at NetJets know when USA Jet will be getting -737s.

We here at USA Jet sure don't!!!

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back