nja -- hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nja hiring

I have been viewing posts on this website for about a year. The post by as214 finally motivated me to put in my two cents on this website.
Most of the pilots I have had the pleasure to fly with and associate with have been professionals dedicated to doing the best and safest job possible, while providing a decent living for themselves and their families. We all know the good and the bad about what we all do for a living. There is nothing wrong with having differences of opinion about pay and work environment issues. We all come form different backgrounds, personally and professionally, but all of us have worked hard and sacrificed to make flying a career.
When as 214 states he would have spit in the face of some of his fellow professionals for not sharing HIS opinion on certain matters, I get sick to my stomach. I have come to the conclusion that more than a few assholes use this website to vent their frustrations. I am angered and embarrased by some of the venom and vitriole (look it up) expressed on this website. If you hate your job and life so much, for god's sake go do something else for a living! You'll be doing the majority of us a big favor. I can only hope and pray that these opinions do not represent the majority view of our profession. I pity anyone that is forced to fly with you jerks!

Talk about hitting the nail on the head. I think leardawg just did.

With a company as big as Net Jets or any company that big. You are not going to please everyone, union or no union. It just is not possible. You are always going to have guys that will be willing to fly for less. I know that is not right but that is life.

I have heard guys say that our GIV drivers make to much here at Options. Well they start at 100k a year and are there for three years with no raise and after that there are only little raises. I told one guy that said that he was nuts. I told him to go to any good corporate GIV driver and see what they make. Usually well over a 100k.

Last edited:
Re: nja hiring

leardawg said:
I am angered and embarrased by some of the venom and vitriole (look it up) expressed on this website. If you hate your job and life so much, for god's sake go do something else for a living! You'll be doing the majority of us a big favor. I can only hope and pray that these opinions do not represent the majority view of our profession. I pity anyone that is forced to fly with you jerks!

That would be "vitriol". ;) I agree with you 100 %. Too bad we can no longer engage in reasonable discussion or debate without someone waving their little weenie and pounding their puny chest.

whats competetive

I know what the mins are to apply to Netjets. Can someone tell me whats competetive right now?

Whats kind of growth can be expected in the future?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of u who might have left a 121 job and moved over to a place like Netjets, has your quality of life improved? I would like to here from people who have families and obligations at home. I am trying to see how a 7/7 lifestyle affects ones home life.

Just placed my Captain bid for that tethered baloon postition at NetJets. Thanks for letting me in on the best kept secret in aviation!

CatYaaak said:

I have thought about your posts and I understand your viewponts perfectly. Sorry you didn't get hired. Good luck.

Col. Angus said:
I have thought about your posts and I understand your viewponts perfectly. Sorry you didn't get hired. Good luck.

Hey, no fair making me laugh so hard my coffee just came out my nose.

Latest resources

Back