nja -- hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ductleak

Heard from someone in hr today -- expect hiring to resume this summer or even early spring !!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeee

Get your resumes in for that big $28,000 a year job where you can be away from home half the month!! But what the hell, you'll be flying a jet. If you have a friend that works at Netjets..and he is a TRUE friend not an acquaintance.. he/she will refuse to write you a recommendation and lead you down another path

Listen to AS!! AS has been on strike before, AS has been through a contract before.. and AS realizes that the only way the pilot group is going to get respect at Netjets from management is to either go on strike, or convince management that a strike is imminent. All this smoke and mirrors about a contract being inked is BS!!

NetJets

I wish some of these guys would just lay off NetJets - a good company, about to get a whole lot better. Name one place with the potential? Go ahead, one?

By the way, starting salary is $27,000 (at least for now).

yup, netjet guys NEED to make way more money for how hard they work, no doubt.

but dont you think a guy is going to know this going into it? and NetJets sure seems like a better deal than any regional airline or 135 charter rat job....Most Netjets guys here or that I have met seem to like the job all in all. That says a lot.

Now, I certainly wouldn't persue the job based on that "contract" that has been around the corner for years...take the job based on current conditions.

If you can live with that, you may just be happy....and happier if and when improvements come along.

as_, maybe he didn't get hired??

;)

as did get hired here and is still working here. As long as they can still shoehorn him into an X.

He is right in some respect. There are guys out there who would work for peanuts just to fly a jet. Then complain when they've got the time that the pay sucks.

This happens at the regionals all the time.

I am just excited that I can interview there... I am flying a jet and have been for a while now. Commuting is not great and family is everything and now, I do not spend a lot of time with them and I am leaning your way to improve QOL here... It is bad everywhere you go today -- it is all about perspective!

:)

Any ideas what the mins will be?

Hi!

Having 1/2 a month off sounds great!!!

WHere do I sign up? THe schedule would be a big improvement for me, but the pay is less.

CLiff
DTW

as214 said:
Listen to AS!! AS has been on strike before, AS has been through a contract before.. and AS realizes that the only way the pilot group is going to get respect at Netjets from management is to either go on strike, or convince management that a strike is imminent. All this smoke and mirrors about a contract being inked is BS!!

Ummm... do you always refer to yourself in the third person? Scaaarrrryyyy... ;) "The Copymeister... makin' copies... The Copster KNOWS copies..." :D

Dude, I'm just kidding... give 'em hell, you guys have waited long enough for a kick-a*s contract!

Latest resources

Back