Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotwing

Guys:

Well, I made the decision not to go to NJA recently and took the corporate job offer instead... I feel like I made the BEST decision and wanted to thank all of you for your help and info over the last year. Now, it is off to school next month! Take care!

Can't say that I blame you. I am in my 5th year with the company I am doing my best to move on. Wish things would have been different, but I can see the spray paint on the wall.

Did not go either.

To all NJ pilots that have posted info about the TA at NJ, I thank you.

It's with disappointment I have to turn down the job. I was looking forward to a good and stable job with NJ, however, I did some number crunching for a 4-5 year period and the truth is that I am better off where I'm at. I have done the instructing, the commuters, and the majors and thought based on what everyone was expecting from a new contract that I was heading in the right direction with NJ.

"Well, hopefully this TA will be voted down, a better contract will come up, and maybe they will still accept me after I at this point had no other financial choice but to say "No thank you."

To all NJ pilots, stay strong. Fight for what you are worth. Don't let go of the Gateway system, Remember: 7-7 is NOT something everybody likes to fly and still have a family life. Get rid of the seat lock for upgrade no matter what equipment it is. One-year contract prorated is fair - not a 2 year with low FO pay.

At the local car dealer they are looking for people in sales; starting $ 40,000 + commission, sign on bonus, 401K, benefits.

Fly safe, stay strong.

Sincerely,
mdpilot

Grass roots movement is gaining momentum at NetJets.

My FO/FO NetJets family thanks you for your support. The TA has galvanized the pilot force and their wives....it was the slap in the face we needed to wake us up. Stay tuned, the fight is just beginning!

Latest resources

Back