NJA Beechjet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
paulsalem said:
NJA packs a ton of stuff in those cabins. Trust me I got to weigh EVERYTHING in the new soverign cabin.

Do you know how much a packett of sugar weighs?

I know what you mean. When I worked at a small 135 operator we took everything but the ENGINES off an airplane when it was time for a weight check. At FLOPS we seem to ask if there's anything else we can carry before it's weighed. We need to ask ourselves, do we REALLY need those under seat compartments full of diet-caffein free, no color added, without MSG, yellow dye no. 5 added Ginger Ale that is 8 months past the expiration date, that the pax never touch?

Oh, and guys, PLEASE don't hesitate to throw out that non standard stock! Give it away at Signature so maybe they'll have some incentive to give us service.

NJ Bird

Just saw N108QS, it is 3 tube, 8 seat (7 + pot) with an entertainment center.

400A

We have 3 tubes in the 400XP's at Netjets.

We have 7 on the property right now.

400 is a good program at NJA. The chief pilot and assistant chiefs are "Good People" and are working to make the 400XP a good program for pilots to be in.

Range on the 400 isn't so bad >>> unless you enjoy sitting on a plane for 4 hours or more on a flight. I'd rather fly shorter legs anyway.

plane is fine in x-winds.

Will NJA get G150s as well?

rajflyboy said:
We have 3 tubes in the 400XP's at Netjets.

We have 7 on the property right now.

400 is a good program at NJA. The chief pilot and assistant chiefs are "Good People" and are working to make the 400XP a good program for pilots to be in.

Range on the 400 isn't so bad >>> unless you enjoy sitting on a plane for 4 hours or more on a flight. I'd rather fly shorter legs anyway.

plane is fine in x-winds.

I have heard the same from my friends at NJA - the CP is well liked. I've always liked the look of the 400A and I know that passengers like it. Personally, having flown very long trips in my past life, I like the idea of shorter hops - otherwise your arse starts to ache after 3 hours.

Is it true that NJA will be getting the Gulfstream G150 as well? Is that like a hyped-up Astra SPX? How many are expected and starting when? I have a friend who flies an older Astra and that cockpit ain't very wide...

G150

The G150 is simply an spx with a wider cabin. Does not need to be hopped up anymore, already a screamer.

400A said:
The G150 is simply an spx with a wider cabin. Does not need to be hopped up anymore, already a screamer.

"Screamer" meaning a great aircraft or meaning too much hype? Does a wider cabin translate into a wider cockpit (like the G200)? Do you know how many NJA has ordered and when they will start to arrive?

Latest resources

Back