NJA Application Suggestions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

InThePocket

Thanks everyone for all the great information on these threads. I just printed out the NetJets Aviation Application (which appears to be a scanned-in .pdf file) off of the Company website. Anyway, just wondering from those of you who have successfully obtained jobs there whether I should fill out the application hand-written for more of a personal touch, or use type-written font using a computer program. I think the typed-out approach looks more professional, but I'm also the more "personal" type of guy who I believe will fit in well there. Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks.

I think a type application presents a more professional appearance. You can let them know what kind of a "people person" you are at the interview.

That being said, I hand wrote mine with no problems.

I would recomend to type it. I had to goto 3 different kinkos just to find one that still HAD an elec typewriter! I would make every effort you never know what might be the thing that gets the call. Good luck

Type it....it shows you put a lot of time into the application and want to convey how professional you are. In person and the things you make.

I was able to find a nice typewriter (with correction tape) for $40 at a thrift store. So, see what you can find at thrift stores. It has come in handy more than once.

Granted, my handwriting is horrible. So, typing was my only option :p

Good luck !

As long as it's legible, I believe you are OK. I was hired with a hand-written application.

Of course, filling out the app is only part of the battle. You'll still have to present yourself well in the interview, regardless of how nice the app looks.

I used Word and painsakingly measured the margins and application boxes. It took me a week and darn near an entire ream of paper (print a page, hold it up to the original, move a line here, add a space there, etc.) but I finally got it set up and printed out on the original application. Good luck no matter which method you choose.

I used Word and painsakingly measured the margins and application boxes. It took me a week and darn near an entire ream of paper (print a page, hold it up to the original, move a line here, add a space there, etc.) but I finally got it set up and printed out on the original application. Good luck no matter which method you choose.

Wow, when I was typing I was telling myself how slow and painful this was...but then you told your method...that was more slow and painful...yikes! I'm sure it looked great though.

And I bet you could sell that template for some good money to applicants ;)

And I bet you could sell that template for some good money to applicants ;)

I was going to pass it out to the buds here in Corpus, but it was lost when the hard drive crashed on the laptop I was using last year.

Good luck all NJA applicants.

Latest resources

Back