NJ Web app.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Newbee

Did I lose it or has NJ recently deleted the electronic application. I talked with Derinda a month ago and was told to keep updating. Did it and went back today to do it again------NOTHING! Can't find it! Worried! I hope it is a glitch.

When I was at CMH in early Sep I spoke with Derinda concerning a friend of mine-and at that time she said they were going away from the website electronic app due to problems with it.
You may want to get a hold of someone in HR (if they answer the phone-try early in the a.m.) and see what you can do about your elec app.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Good Question

After reading what's been written here about NetJets, I too am confused. From what I can gather, once you submit an on-line app, you will eventually be mailed one. Until you are mailed a real app, you aren't on any list. After you've submitted the real app, then you update it with an update form. I could be toally wrong, but as far as I'm concerned, I've written off NetJets. I haven't received an app in the mail, and I don't know anyone there. Besides, it will be a while before they get through the apps they do have.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

CCDiscoB,
I think I might have been a little misleading in my post-
I do not work in the HR dept and do not know what they were using the electronic app for-I would guess they were using it instead of a resume to qualify your times before sending out the formal paper application. I was just trying to pass on the info that Derinda had said they were having problems with the online/electronic app and were going away from it.
I do believe they keep resumes on file for at least 6 months so I would assume they would do the same for the electronic apps-that is why I advised Newbee to try and contact the HR dept in the hopes of finding out how to now update his info in the hopes of getting the formal application.
Good luck to you all--hope you will not write of NetJets-we need good people-its just very many pilots have sent in resumes/apps so its a long process in the current market.

Good Luck and Fly Safe
Chuck

Thanks.

I get the impression that the on-line app. didn't mean too much anyway. I think after the first of the year we will all have a better idea of what is going on with the hireing process. Just wanted to confirm if anyone else was in the same possition. I need a game plan for applying to at least get on SOME list! Never knew getting a foot in the door could be so difficult but this day and age- I might have a hard time finding a flight instructor job!

Long time waiting for interview

I hope can answer about your concerns.

I have applied for NJA about 10 months ago back in Jan. and I did send the eletronic and e-mail also after about 2 months end of Feb almost March I received the application pack.
and back in August or Sep. I received the update form and also aking me if I still interested in NJA.
Just this week I received a phone call from Derinda to confirm my interview date.
A friend of mine who flies for NJA confimed what some guys posted here for you and also said that the process had been changed about once a month to try to fit as many pilots they need and also training them. So be patient thrust me I 've been in your situation and was very ansious also but took long time to get my interview slot.

Bombinha

God Bless you

Latest resources

Back