NJ Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks again guys.

I am still trying to figure this food thing out. You can call whatever catering you want?? Or is there a list that you use in all the different cities? God that sounds more confusing than the flying !!

The email to NetJets will be on it's way tonight.

Thanks again all !!

I am still trying to figure this food thing out. You can call whatever catering you want??

Used to be able to, but not anymore. There's now a menu to pick from. 21 core items you can (theoretically) get anywhere, along with various regional options, which are also in the menu for our high-volume caterers. For example, a "Regional Fish Dinner" means different things to different caterers. In Philly, it means crab cakes. In San Jose, it's grilled swordfish. At a caterer that's not listed on our menu, it's total food roulette if you order it. Usually I'm pleasantly surprised when I do. Then again, you might end up with fish sticks, so it's a gamble if it's not on the menu!

Used to be able to, but not anymore. There's now a menu to pick from. 21 core items you can (theoretically) get anywhere, along with various regional options, which are also in the menu for our high-volume caterers. For example, a "Regional Fish Dinner" means different things to different caterers. In Philly, it means crab cakes. In San Jose, it's grilled swordfish. At a caterer that's not listed on our menu, it's total food roulette if you order it. Usually I'm pleasantly surprised when I do. Then again, you might end up with fish sticks, so it's a gamble if it's not on the menu!

Well, it could be worse. You could fly for Jet Blue and overdose on blue chips and blue M&Ms...

One question about your flying. Are you certified for all types of approach? CatII CatIII ?

Trained to Cat 1, for NJA

I talked with a very nice 450 PIC they have all the heads up goodies and I'm sure he said they were trained to Cat 2 mins.

Last edited:

RTA had that menu a long time ago. Back before Sanford and Son Airlines with the green acft took over!:rolleyes:

I'm in the Excel, one of our busiest airplanes.

Hello CA1900.. I start class next week and I have been assigned the XLS. Any advice?

How often do you leave the US? Any Transcons? What are the owners like?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back