Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FoxJet

Who wants a MUSTACHE RIDE
I vaguely remember Derinda mentioning holding off on buying a new laptop until your a card carrying NetJets employee. Can any of you please give me a rundown of what the discounts are if there is any. Thank You

Being a tech guy for the union and dealing with this all the time, I can answer this one easily.

yes, there is a discount at Dell through their corporate discounts section.

The reality is the normal weekly sales offered by Dell will generally beat the corporate discount price.

Check it out when you get on the Dell site. Go to the corporate setion and enter the name of the company for their discount. Price something.

Then go to www.dell.com/tv and price something about the same.

I'll bet on the latter being cheaper.

I second Yosemite's comment - but I got a lot better service and a comparable price from a local computer chain. Dell is NO service.

Thanks

Thank you all for your replies it's appreciated...

Last edited:
I did check out the discount. Just to back up what people have said already, it ain't worth it. The discount on a laptop ended up to be about 30 bucks on one of a couple specific choices. No customizing or other choices on the laptop and you definately could get it cheaper with other discounts they offer every day in the paper.

Latest resources

Back