• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Contract ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying for a different Frac, I would love for you guy's/gals to get everything your asking for. But I think that if I were in your shoes, I would be very upset with the union and my MEC. Why don't you start some informational picketing, and take out a few choice ads in some newspapers (WSJ, USA Today) and get the word out. Again, I only know what I hear from you all in the FBO's, and also my cousin( 5th year there), although I talk little to him. Or are you happy with the representation you are receiving?

Make it a third for "gunfighter". Our MEC members are a great group that are working every free second they have to continue to keep NetJets the greatest Frac job. These guys are taking an old contract intended for less than 400 pilots and turning it into one that can handle the expected 5000 pilots in the future. We know what we want and Im willing to wait for what I know is coming.

"I'M ON BOARD" with local 284

Last edited:
I'M ON BOARD.
MY MEC SPEAKS FOR ME

ever notice how it's never sunny in SAT?

gunfyter said:
Its not been very sunny for the Lakers,

GO SPURS

I'll second that-nice to see the Lakers getting smoked.
I'll bet all the bars along the river walk are hopping!

Fly Safe
Chuck
Ps I'm also on Board with 284

Like sheep into the slaughterhouse. The blind leading the blind.

Nobody speaks for me, thank you, except me.

Sorry, folks, but 2005! Santulli is laughing at you right now, chump.

beytzim

It is interesting how all the others parts of Netjets, like EJM and NJI have the pay and schedule we so desparetly want - yet they don't have a union.

Sure, sure, we got job security and better work rules. But, our wonderful MEC obviously thinks that our current contract doesn't give us enough work rules and job protection...so...let's rewrite everything. So what if the pilots are starving. Another 2-3 yrs on foodstamps is fine....

We have a great contract. There is only one things that's amiss: money. That's it. You can rant and rave all day and point to a million problems with the current contract. But when it comes down to it, it just the money, man.

We have great job security: 5 firings in 2 years out of 1900 pilots. We have a great schedule, 17 or 7/7 are wonderful. We don't work more than 14 hours, and we have 25 cities that we can move to with 30 days notice. Even the airlines can't beat that!

Show me the money!

Beytzim- This isn't just about the money. It is about the workrules and our future. For you it's about the money but to other pilots it's about other things too.

What about the pilots that have to have a crashpad because they don't live within 100 miles or 3 hours of their gateway.

7/7 it's only for the top 50 percent. WHy can't it be for everyone that wants it.

We might not work more than 14 but we can be on standby forever. So i sit around a hotel after my 10hrs of rest and then they call me 2 days later at 1am I have to go to work. That's not right.

Company credit cards enough said. (they sucks and we're liable)

We've had 2 firings in just a couple of months. More if you count the new hire capt's.

My MEC speaks for Me. We voted for them and so did you.

Sorry, folks, but 2005! Santulli is laughing at you right now, chump
Last I checked you were on the senority list too. It's time to get on board.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back