Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SOFHercDude

Not stop loss again !!
This might be old news but just read in AviationCareer.net that NetJets classes are booked up thru May 03 ! Anybody out there have a class date that far out, or farther?

I'm assuming they are still interviewing??

Looks like I'll also be loading the chairlift for mountain bikers this summer once the skiers are gone, waiting for the call !!

could be worse...

See ya at Winter Park !

I have not heard that. I was just in CMH and they did not give that impression. In fact, what I was told is that they haven't made the schedule of training yet because they were waiting on Flight Safety to make theirs. Hang in there. I think things will open up again soon. They are, though, booked for the remainder of this year as I understand...........................Joel

Joel said:
I was told is that they haven't made the schedule of training yet because they were waiting on Flight Safety to make theirs. They are, though, booked for the remainder of this year as I understand...........................Joel

Actually, FSI schedules/publishes their class schedules a year in advance. Maybe they are waiting for FSI to say how many openings we have per class.

Regardless, it is probably the number of indoc classes that dictate how many newhires.

NJACapt said...
"Regardless, it is probably the number of indoc classes that dictate how many newhires."

The cool thing, then, is that they know I'm going to accept the job before I do. 8^)

Three of us got called today and offered Indoc on Dec. 9th.

It would be my guess that with the number of pilot's on property already at NJA that they have the clout to schedule initial/recurrents at FSI well in advance (not to mention who also owns FSI?!). I do our scheduling and its typical to have four to six NJA crews in recurrent at the same time.

Just a thought.

Regards,
2000Flyer

Latest resources

Back