NJ callup/training questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yosemite

Just got an personal (as in she wrote it herself, no form letter) e-mail from someone in HR sending me the NJ Update form and requesting I complete it and fax it back with prompt "attention to this matter".

Is this common? If so, anyone have any idea how long between getting this back to them and getting a call for an interview?

And what is the normal timeframe between being called to come to an interview and the actual interview date?

Finally, what aircraft are taught (sim training) in Columbus? Do they pay your expenses for that part even though you are in Columbus? I know they don't pay the expenses while you're in Indoc for the two weeks there, and do pay if you go to sim training at some other location. I'm just curious how they handle things if you go straight from Indoc to airplane training while staying the whole time in Columbus.

Thanks again...

pkonrath said:
Just got an personal (as in she wrote it herself, no form letter) e-mail from someone in HR sending me the NJ Update form and requesting I complete it and fax it back with prompt "attention to this matter".

Is this common? If so, anyone have any idea how long between getting this back to them and getting a call for an interview?

Yes, it's fairly common. (Please respond asap.) There is no "standard
time" from call to interview...could be 3 days to 3 months.

And what is the normal timeframe between being called to come to an interview and the actual interview date?

Again, there is no "normal" timeframe. It's quite variable.

Finally, what aircraft are taught (sim training) in Columbus? Do they pay your expenses for that part even though you are in Columbus? I know they don't pay the expenses while you're in Indoc for the two weeks there, and do pay if you go to sim training at some other location. I'm just curious how they handle things if you go straight from Indoc to airplane training while staying the whole time in Columbus.

CMH sims are: Ultra, Excel, and X. There are supposed to add a Falcon
2000...I don't know if that has happened yet or not. I think that once you
are through indoc., you're on the "pay clock" regardless of where you sim.

Thanks again...

You're welcome...good luck on your interview.

Latest resources

Back